From the Grade Book main screen, click on the Student Fines button
- Loc – Defaults to your default location. If you are at more than one school you can change it here.
- Sem – Will default to the term we are in but can be changed by clicking on the down arrow.
- Class – Select a class by clicking on the down arrow.
- Product - Select product by clicking on the three dots.
- Amount – If there is a default amount you can see that in the gray Amount field. You can leave it at that or change to what you want by putting in an amount.
- Override Description – You can put in your own description (ex. wooden clock if you are in a woodworking class).
- Student Name – Select one or more students or you can select all by clicking on the red check mark.
- Amount – You can put in a different amount as what is on top, per student, if needed.
- Comments – Add comments as needed (ex. Lost book #5).
Click on the Create Invoice Button when all done.
With a student highlighted, the box on the right, shows invoice history.
- You can void an item here, if the money has already been deposited it will create a credit (select the item that you need to credit/void by clicking the box next to item).
- To make an adjustment, click on the adjustment button - Comments are Required
- To make adjustment, either an amount or percentage. If you choose amount put the box next to the item. If you click on percent a box will open up next to the word percent just put your percent in there.