Log into Encore
- Search HR Recruitment Announcement Request Entry
or navigate to
- Human Resources – Human Resources/Personnel – HR Recruitment Announcement Request Entry
- Request Type – Click the button that applies to the position you are requesting. If it is a new position you will need to contact the Accounting Department for the position ID number.
- Type in as much information as you can. All fields have a list of values (click on the dots or F9). Technician is a required field (this is the human resource tech in charge of hiring for the announcement).
- Title - You can type anything you like.
- Job Type - There is a list of values (click on the dots or F9).
- Duration - There is a list of values (click on the dots or F9).
- Location - This option will become available if you are hiring for a different location besides that one you are currently at.
- Publish - Yes (Default), if you want all applicants to view this announcement on the Careers@Davis website. "Yes" is the response you’ll choose most often. "No," if you only want specific applicants to view this announcement on the Careers@Davis website. If you select "No" you must provide the applicants with the reference # found in section #4 for the announcement. You must also acknowledge that this announcement meets the guidelines as indicated on the image that will appear after you click the submit button. You should not select "No" if this announcement does not meet those guidelines.
- Subject: - Math, as an example.
- Grade Level - There is a list of values (click on the dots or F9).
- Track - If you are a track school, list the track.
- Meridian - Job Share or Kinder, list which one you need.
- Comments: - You can put anything you would like here; for
instance, where the position is going to be funded from.
- This is your Request History. If you click on a line it will show you all the information. If you need to delete one, highlight it, then click the Remove button. You will not be able to remove a line if the process for hiring has been started.